Within this policy Tagstr is referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’ and the visitor/user of the website is referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service visitors and account holders; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information when you use this service.
With the exception of the information you provide when creating an account, the information we gather is anonymous and you cannot be personally identified. This information is to monitor changes in trends, software and usage which enables us to maintain a website that remains user friendly and compatible with users equipment. Whether you are personally identifiable or not you can be assured the data we collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- B. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of creating an account.
- C. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications or using the facilities to update your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Soundcloud of Flickr account.
- D. Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal and anonymous data
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information.
We may use your personal information to -
- A. Administer the website.
- B. Manage your account.
- C. Improve the website and its functions and services.
- D. Enable your use of the services available.
- E. Internal record keeping.
- F. To personalise your account.
- G. To deliver, monitor and improve advertising.
- H. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- I. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- J. Send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties that may be of interest to you where you have specifically requested or agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- K. In advertising and marketing material for our service.
- L. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- M. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the service.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- A. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- B. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- C. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- D. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- E. To a Sponsor of a competition you have entered.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request. To obtain a copy of any personal information we hold please make your request in writing and include the payment of the relevant fee, currently £10.00.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have previously requested or consented to receiving marketing emails you may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email, at any time.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
Third party websites
The service contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.